TCS: Rock Rescue 1
About this training
This class is the first of two self rescue classes we offer. This class is required for completion of the Alpine Climbing School certificate. Prerequisite for this class is Intermediate rock.
We will cover three basic self-rescue skills:
- How to do a belay takevoer in a top rope environment
- How to ascend a rope with prusiks
- How to rappel past an obstruction in the rope
- How to tailor cords for ideal waist and foot prusiks.
- Basic anchors and how to set up a rappel station.